- MUST HAVE A SALES MENTAILTY AND BE MONEY MOTIVATED & SELF MOTIVATED
- Answering and converting phone calls/leads received on the leasing phone/email account into showing homes in the field to potential tenants
- Meet with prospective renters and take them on tours of the units that interest them
- Must have reliable transportation, driving to and from showings is a requirement of the position.
- Collecting completed rental application and supporting documents.
- Working with Property Manager to get the applications approved or denied.
- Once approved, follow up with the tenant to let them know they can bring in a Security Deposit
- Meeting Deposit Quota expectations individually and as a team
- Maintaining a pulse on Lease-ability of properties in your territory
- Being and Expert in your territory
- Multi-tasking and being efficient with time to accomplish tasks at hand
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
- Relational: Ability to professionally interact with all individuals in a variety of scenarios
- Highly Organized: successful track record in a task-oriented role of some sort
- Entrepreneurial spirt: experience within some form of high-stress environment
- Fierce: loves to accomplish and be a part of a growing team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Primarily Excel and Word) required
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Spartan Invest began in 2010 and has been frequently recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the metro Birmingham area year after year. Our core business consists of the buying and reselling of renovated properties.
Mission and Vision
The mission of Spartan Invest is to improve lives through real estate. If each Spartan becomes the best at their individual role, the potential as a team is limitless. Each team member is given incredible autonomy and responsibility with the expectation of high-performance results. The marks of a Spartan include being honest, industrious, dispassionately objective, and extremely focused.
The Spartan Ethos
We believe that integrity is the indispensable quality upon which all other values must
stand. Our core values of honesty and transparency are what guide every decision we
To be hard-working is a virtue, but it takes determination and unceasing persistence to be successful. Our commitment to service doesn’t check out at 5pm, because we know your investments need to perform round the clock.
The natural human tendency toward risk-avoidance and other emotional decision-making is at the root of many investment and business failures. While we are all prone to these same weaknesses, we’ve built a business based on remaining dispassionately objective. We know what works, time and time again, and sticking to proven processes and procedures is what keeps our clients’ returns consistent and reliable.
While providing above-average return on equity is the goal of any real estate
investment, our broader focus has always been to provide consistency in quality,
service, and returns.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)